The Service Your Business Deserves
Companies need reliable technology and support to operate efficiently. Downtime can waste resources and create frustration. When problems occur, one of the best assets you can have is knowledgeable, responsive support from a trusted partner.
At Peter Paul Office Equipment, we have a service first philosophy. End the frustration of equipment downtime, slow service response, and inaccurate billing. When you come to us, you’ll get world-class technology from a local partner who cares.
What is the Service-First Philosophy?
Peter Paul’s service-first philosophy has six tenets:
1. The Proactive Approach Our project managers and experienced staff monitor and assess your office equipment constantly. This allows us to take a proactive approach and fix errors before they become major issues.
2. Quick Response Times Our company uses multiple tactics to ensure your problems are being addressed in a timely manner. We have:
- Fast onsite response times
- Remote mediation tools
- Help desk resources to fix your problems quickly
- Local inventory of printer toner and printer supplies
3. Fix It the First Time When issues arise, our expert, cross-trained representatives ensure your problems are addressed correctly the first time.
4. Invoice Accurately No more hassles with contractors overbilling. Peter Paul provides accurate invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that the billing process runs smoothly.
5. Personal Touch Companies that work with giant corporations can waste hours on hold with support services. When you call us, you’ll get a person from your own community. You can even talk to the owner of the company!
6. Consultative Approach We understand that every business has unique needs and goals. That’s why we take the time to listen and understand your business.
Our trained experts act as consultants: They can match your company with the products it needs to get jobs done.
To learn more about Peter Paul and our services, explore the pages below: