Managed print is known for all kinds of things--saving money, improving security, strengthening workflows. But many companies don't realize that it's also an excellent solution for boosting efficiency. Sound too good to be true? Read on to find out how managed print can do all this and more!
If you want efficient workflows, then you need practical solutions--and, believe it or not, that's where managed print comes in. By helping you take control of your print environment and eliminate barriers to efficiency like poor communication, extra steps in your workflow, and lousy printing habits; this solution helps streamline your company from the inside out. That means your employees will be happy, your budget will be healthy, and even your customers will see smother and quicker service. It's a real win-win!
How Does it Work?
Every managed print solution starts with a print audit, which is just what it sounds like. A careful look at every aspect of your working environment, from printers to supply storage. Armed with that information, you can go on to make all kinds of efficiency-boosting changes, including:
- streamlining tasks, allowing your IT experts to focus on their work (because all the printer maintenance and troubleshooting will be in your managed print provider's hands);
- improving security, since printers are often the first thing targeted by hackers;
- creating better print habits, including rules about when to print in black-and-white vs. color and when to use online tools instead of printing at all;
- implementing smoother supply orders, which will help you make sure you always have what you need while allowing you to dodge supply order scams;
- and prioritizing efficiency throughout your company, letting you put your energy toward big-picture things while managed print takes care of the rest.
Managed print is a genuinely excellent efficiency solution. To see what it can do for your business, contact ustoday!